Monday, June 20, 2011

Rosemary & Mint

Hmm, sounds like "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme." But not what I'm going for.

Rosemary, front & center


I grow a couple different herbs in my garden and around my yard and house. One of them that's doing ultra-well is rosemary. I looked online for things to do with rosemary and one of the things that popped out to me was to use it in my hair! *Awesome* I think I will. The page I looked at suggested putting a branch of fresh rosemary with a sprig of mint into a bottle of apple cider vinegar and letting it set before rinsing hair with it. I happen to have an obnoxious amount of mint (luckily it's contained in a pot so hopefully I won't randomly find it in my yard, I'm told it spreads awfully) so I added the two herbs to my vinegar bottle today... we'll see what happens.

Here are some websites/articles on the herbs:
-www.superbherbs.net/Rosemary.htm
-www.gardensablaze.com/HerbRosemaryMed.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment